Check, what we can over here:
|FASHION & ART DECO|
|Another picture collage by Smilebox|
- By appointment only for exclusive products at Second BENANE FASHION shop, #7, Sector 1.6 Blok B. I, BSD City.
- Various designs are available at Benane Fashion shop. Please visit us at Upper Ground, Block C 8 #5, ITC, BSD Serpong or visit our link.
- Order juga dapat dilakukan melalui buku tamu kami. (Order can also be made at our guest book at http://nenengtrgn.multiply.com.)
- Pesan langsung dengan nomor kode foto ke email@example.com atau sms ke +628978810999 (Please place your order directly with code number of the photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or text message to +628978810999). Semua harga belum termasuk biaya asuransi dan transport (All prices before insurance and transportation cost).
- Discount 5%, for purchase above IDR 500,000.- Price not included transportation cost. Free transportation cost for purchase above IDR 1,500,000.- (for all Indonesian area) Every Saturday and Sunday we give 20% discount for three first customer who book on line. Diskon 5%, untuk pembelian diatas Rp 500.000,- Tidak termasuk ongkos kirim. Bebas ongkos kirim untuk pembelian diatas Rp 1.500.000,- (Untuk seluruh daerah di Indonesia) Setiap Sabtu dan Minggu kami memberikan diskon 20% bagi setiap 3 orang pembeli pertama. For Christmas 2011 and New Year 2012, all items in our shops are subject to additional 5% discount.
Approaching Idul Fitri end of August 2011, I would like to share some ideas which I quoted from my friends’ links such as Maduretno and the other well known Indonesian designers Anna Avantie and Deden Kuswondo. These are few designs that I think the most appropriate to celebrate the great season with Indonesian Original Batiks Cultural Heritages. Here are some examples for you, all of the designs and patterns created by the Indonesian artists as well as the manual drawings and coloring of the processing of the batiks are real hand made. The materials are also available at the Benane Fashion Shop, Upper Ground, C8/5, ITC, BSD City Tanggerang, Indonesia. Or you can also email me at email@example.com or order on-line at http://nenengtrgn.multiply.com
A Brief History
KEBAYA: The Indonesian National Dress
Check here the Modern Kebaya by Indonesian Well Known Designers.
Anne Avantie for Wedding or Party and the last picture at the botom is by Deden Siswanto for Wedding.
CHECK MY FASHION BLOGS HERE:
MY FASHION SHOP:
ITC, BSD, Upper Ground, Block C8 # 5, Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD City), Tanggerang
|Create a slideshow|