THE BENANE FASHION
THE BENANE FASHION BOOK ONLINE
TOYOTA DEALER, SURABAYA, INDONESIA
Get a free Traffic
- RT @djones1509: The latest The Bloggers Network Daily! bloggersnetworkdaily.com/?edition_id=04… Thanks to @catarinaalexon @Linetteg #mexicanfood #recipe 5 hours ago
- RT @djones1509: Plastic straws, cotton buds, and drinks stirrers could be banned in the UK in an effort to cut down on single-use plastics… 5 hours ago
- RT @djones1509: I'm all for reducing plastic waste, but has anyone tried the new Johnson's Cotton Buds which now use white paper sticks ins… 5 hours ago
- FOLDED SKIRTS. Combined of stamped & drawing Batik. Net price Rp 125,000.-/ pc #batik_blouses… instagram.com/p/0BCak5Lemn/ 13 hours ago
- BENANE FASHION BOUTIQUE: WHERE THE FIX PRICE CAN NO LONGER FIX! GET MULTIPLE DISCOUNTS UNTIL… instagram.com/p/BZ0cOoXnZed/ 14 hours ago
A cartoon from Johnny Ancich – Canada
I AM IN FACE BOOK
- JUST ME ALONE
- PENIPUAN BERKEDOK KEHILANGAN DOKUMEN
- PRAKTEK CURANG SINAR MAS GROUP DI ITC BSD. MENEKAN USAHA KECIL UNTUK MENJADI BESAR
- PRAKTEK CURANG GROUP SINAR MAS DAN LOKASI RAMAYANA YANG MELANGGAR ATURAN
- PRAKTEK SANGAT TIDAK TERPUJI DI INDOSAT
- Derek's Home and Business Blog: 6 Ideas For Creative Blog Posts
- PROGRAM PENGHEMATAN NASIONAL
- A HIDDEN AGENDA?
- ALL BOUT CHRISTMAS
- FOOD CRISIS: Beware! Our World is in Danger!
- Entri Google Wikipinggir oleh NENENG
- Entri Google Wikipinggir oleh NENENG
- IS CAPITALISM GIVES MORE FREEDOM AND MORE PROSPERITY?
- INFORMATION ON TRADE AND FASHION
- The Family Bible: Suffering For Being A Christian
- POVERTY: Anyone cares?
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 25 DECEMBER 2010
- ASEAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS: Its Benefit for Indonesia.
- Morocco deserts: (Click to view a bigger version.. :))“See Ouarzaza...
- PRAKTEK CURANG SINAR MAS GROUP DI ITC BSD TANGGERANG. MENEKAN USAHA KECIL UNTUK MENJADI BESAR June 15, 2013PRAKTEK CURANG SINAR MAS GROUP DI ITC BSD TANGGERANG. MENEKAN USAHA KECIL UNTUK MENJADI BESARBukan masalah uangnya, tetapi masalah jujur adilnya!Saya, Neneng Tarigan adalah pemilik kios kecil di Upper Ground, Blok C8/5, ITC, BSD, Tanggerang, yang membeli cicil kios tersebut tahun 2004 dari Sinar Mas Group. Dalam perjanjian jual beli tersebut jelas tertulis b […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- LETUPAN BARA API December 9, 2011LETUPAN BARA APIPernahkah terpikirkan olehmu baginda yang mulia, betapa seorang rakyat harus meregang nyawa membakar diri didepan singgasanamu yang perkasa hanya beberapa hari saja setelah engkau mengadakan perhelatan luar biasa di Cipanas sana...didepan jutaan rakyatmu yang menggeletak meregang nyawa kelaparan....kesakitan....kepedihan .... tanpa protes mel […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- A TRIBUTE TO MY BLOGGER FRIENDS October 22, 2011A TRIBUTE TO MY BLOGGER FRIENDS.by: Neneng R. Tarigan Friendship is a unique relationship that knows no difference, cultural or otherwise.~As bloggers, I think it is part of our obligation to promote our friends' blogs or their web sites in any possible way we can. Yes, I must admit, sometimes we feel reluctant because some of them are so unmindful even […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- MY FIRST U TUBE VIDEO: Revive The Batak Culture May 19, 2011This video was made on 25 June 2010, during a fund raising program entitled "Revive The Batak Culture", to support the Maranatha Choir mission to Austria to compete in the World Choir competition that annually participated by various group of churches choirs from all over the world.Members of the Maranatha Choir Indonesia, represented various ethni […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- RETIREMENT: A Nightmare? March 2, 2011RETIREMENT: A Night Mare?PART I: My Childhood As Daughter Of A Soldier.When I retired, I realized that time flies very fast. I still remember vividly how I scream loudly looking for my mommy who left me alone among strangers at my first debut at the age of three entering my kindergarten school in Kutaraja (Banda Aceh) the Northern Part of Sumatra. At that ti […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- IN MEMORIAL: MY MOST BELOVED PARENTS January 7, 2011THE TWO BROTHERS: My uncle and my dad.I wonder where on earth I have ever seen brothers that are so closed to each other like my uncle, the eldest M. Tarigan, a successful businessman and my dad the youngest, S. Tarigan, a colonel of the army. They called themselves as "chicken legs", only two, so when one leg lost, the chicken would be crippled, n […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- Entri Google Wikipinggir oleh NENENG January 4, 2011I love Japanese culture, the ambiance, the scenery, the people and their products. I hope u can share more information about Japan from non Japanese fair point of viewperihal: "Followers"- The Japanese Umbrella (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- Entri Google Wikipinggir oleh NENENG January 4, 2011Although I know something about windows and all kind of use of computer and internet, still I find this blog is quite informative and useful.perihal: "Followers"- Colin's IT Technology Blog (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- Tragedy December 4, 2010Focus on natural disasters occurred in Indonesiaperihal: mm.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object) (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- INFORMATION ON TRADE AND FASHION December 4, 2010Info focus on social, culture and trade as well as development issues of developing countries.perihal: mm.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object) (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- CHRISTMAS IS A JOY IN MY FAMILY: Watch this video! December 2, 2010 email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- SITTING ON THE PACIFIC RING OF FIRE: The Cause of Indonesia's Deadly Natural Disasters! November 29, 2010SITTING ON THE PACIFIC RING OF FIRE: The Cause of Indonesia's Deadly Natural Disasters!By: Neneng Tarigan, November 2010.(Pictures and sources of information had been fully quoted from various reliable resources)What is going to happened, if a country seats on the Pacific Ring of Fire? No country could determine where its geographical location would tak […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- THE DEATH OF THE FIERY MOUNTAIN (MERAPI) November 7, 2010The fiery mountain (Merapi) eruption, 7 November 2010. Source: kaskus.usThe cold mud. 5 November 2010. Source: Kompas.comThe dust from the fiery mountain, 30 November 2010, Photo taken by Neneng Tarigan at Dagen Street Yogyakarta, 40 kilometers from the peak of Mount MerapiTHE DEATH OF THE FIERY MOUNTAIN (MERAPI)by: Neneng Tarigan, 7 November 2007 This morn […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- THE FIERY MOUNTAIN (MERAPI): Before and After November 6, 2010MERAPI AND ITS SURROUNDING BEFORE THE 2010 ERUPTIONS:As quoted from http://biancatours.com/beautiful-merapi/Kaliadem or Cool River at Kepuharjo Village, Cangkringan Districtbefore the eruption of Mount Merapi. Source: wordpress.comCangkringan. Source: slametismulyanto.blogspot.comCangkringan and kaliadem. Source: wisata.kompasiana.comMerapi is Java’s most po […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- YOGYAKARTA, MOUNT MERAPI AND THE LAST DAY IN THE OFFICE November 2, 2010Epic centre 2006. Source: Ministry of Energy and Mineral ResourcesYOGYAKARTA, MOUNT MERAPI AND THE LAST DAY IN THE OFFICEBy: Neneng Tarigan.I have already decided in mind that the last day I serve my office as a civil servant, I have to go to one of my most favorite place in Indonesia, Yogyakarta. I love this city because people in the city are very committ […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- INCREDIBLE INDIA? September 6, 2010The Taz Mahal. Photo taken by Neneng Tarigan.INCREDIBLE INDIA? By: Neneng TariganBSD City, 7 September 2010.Visiting India especially the Taz Mahal is always in my dream. In my childhood we used to have calendars with pictures about interesting places all over the world. Watching the pictures I got the feeling as if I were living there once in the past, bec […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- KISAH SANG PENGEMIS TUA September 5, 2010Sumber foto: http://www.mullie.wordpress.comPENGEMIS TUATertatih ia meluruk jalanan panas ibu kotaTubuh tua lunglai... terpanggang terik matahari..terseling hujan ..debu bau-bau sampah kali kotor metroopolitan kota Jakarta...Terbakar kaki melepuh letih berjalan... terseok....merambat dia melirik kanan kiri menghindar padatnya manusia lalu lalang berkenderaan […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- DOA BAGI BAGINDA RAJA August 18, 2010Sumber foto: www.kaskus.usPANTUN TAK TENTUARAH TAK TENTUDOA ….BAGI….. BAGINDA RAJADisuatu negeri ….antah berantah …..Alkisah hidup seorang raja …..Raja kuasa rebutan massa….. begitu kisah hasil hitungan…. para hulubalang sang penguasa………Sorak sorai pecah memekik…..genderang menang sang raja pandai …. dari laga separuh damai terbentang luas seantero negeri….. […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- PUISI KATA HATI August 15, 2010Sumber foto: http://ramondt.blogdetik.com PUISI KATA HATIBegitu banyak mereka yang berjuang dengan diam...Mereka bekerja keras tanpa pamrih dan ketenaran nama...Mereka bekerja dalam bisu dan keheningan tanpa huru hara.... tetapi mereka bekerja dan tetap bekerja dengan sungguh-sungguh.......... berjuang dan berdedikasi menurut kata hati..........Oooh...suciny […]email@example.com (Neneng Tarigan)
- MENGAPA PROYEK KERJASAMA PEMERINTAH – SWASTA TERSENDAT? August 15, 2010Sumber foto: http://www.delimakreasinusa.co.idMENGAPA PROYEK KERJASAMA PEMERINTAH – SWASTA TERSENDAT?Salah satu upaya Pemerintah untuk membangun sarana dan prasarana infrastruktur di Indonesia adalah melalui Kerjasama Pemerintah Swasta (KPS) Sebagaimana diungkapkan oleh Luky Eko Wuryanto, Deputi Bidang Koordinasi Infrastruktur dan Pengembangan Wilayah Kemen […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Neneng Tarigan)
- PRAKTEK CURANG SINAR MAS GROUP DI ITC BSD TANGGERANG. MENEKAN USAHA KECIL UNTUK MENJADI BESAR June 15, 2013
- KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIAKuala Lumpur, Malaysia.By: Neneng Tarigan. Part of Chow Kit area, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaI have been too this city, several times already since decades ago. Having very bad experience of loosing my purse in a five star international chain hotel where I used to stay, makes Kuala Lumpur the last in the list of my travel destination in Asia. This time, I visited […]
- VISIT INDONESIA 2012Indonesia, the largest archipelago country in the world, with more than 17,000 islands, 700 local dialects, various religions and believes, hundreds of different ethnic groups, make it as the most unique country on earth.Though Indonesia to some extend is still having a little lack of basic infrastructures such as roads, transportation, electricity and water […]
- A HEAVENLY GARDEN ON EARTH: South Island New Zealand.A HEAVENLY GARDEN ON EARTH: South Island New Zealand.By: Neneng Tarigan. New Zealand is the 45th country that I had been to. The first time when I was about landed in the International airport of Christ Church New Zealand, a parade of beautiful snowy mountains under a shiny blue sky and a dazzling white cotton cloud welcomed all passengers on-board the air p […]
- DUBLIN - IRELANDI have so many dreams that I would like to pursue, one of them is to visit this beautiful country. When I was study and posted in the Netherlands, back in 1980s to 1990s, I dare not go to this country because of safety reason, though it might not be true. So after my retirement, I think it is time to visit Ireland, and yes, finally I found how grateful I am […]
- HAPPY EASTER 2011Personalize a free slideshow
- BALI, INDONESIAMy two lovely daughters Imelda Angela (Angie) and Arundina Saraswati (Dina) and their passion to travel.By: Neneng Tarigan Create your own scrapbooking designYour work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you hav […]
- ISTANBUL: BEYOND IMAGINATIONISTANBUL: BEYOND IMAGINATIONBy: Neneng TariganPart I: Traveling.Traveling around the globe for some, especially the rich is like a life style, but for most people especially the have not, or those with limited budget like me, is actually a dream and a desire. Nonetheless, for all people in this universe I believe traveling makes us all, as we were all living […]
- Entri Google Wikipinggir oleh NENENGI love Japanese culture, the ambiance, the scenery, the people and their products. I hope u can share more information about Japan from non Japanese fair point of viewperihal: "Followers"- The Japanese Umbrella (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)
- TragedyFocus on natural disasters occurred in Indonesiaperihal: mm.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object) (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)
- INFORMATION ON TRADE AND FASHIONInfo focus on social, culture and trade as well as development issues of developing countries.perihal: mm.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object) (lihat di Google Wikipinggir)
- KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
- qrz.com April 15, 2018Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at qrz.com Port 443
- Ʊ−。 (@K2Pq7i5) | Twitter March 17, 2018The latest Tweets from Ʊ−。 (@K2Pq7i5). 明日は明日の風が吹く~@chibisuke_126の旦那. 神衣らぶ ️
- Contact iQ Power Tools Today April 13, 2018Any inquiry about our tools, deal opportunities and customer support please contact iQ. Give us feedback on any of our dust free masonry power tools.
- iQPC912® Dust Control Power Cutter | The Best Dustless ... April 13, 2018Cut dry with integrated dust collection. Concrete. Pavers. Brick. Stone. The iQPC912® Dust Control Power Cutter
- Gas and Supply April 15, 2018Buy Fibre-Metal High-Performance 4199Clbp 4199 Series Faceshield Window, 9-3/4 Inch H X 0.06 Inch T X 19 Inch W Visor 4199CLBP at Gas and Supply. Your source ...
- Federal Premium Ammunition - Handgun April 13, 20189mm Luger Jacketed Hollow Point. With loads optimized for reliable feeding and function in semi-automatic handguns, you can depend on the Personal Defense Automatic ...
- ClearSeal ® Hinged Lid Containers - US April 3, 2018ClearSeal® hinged lid containers are available made of either PET or OPS (see product description for specific materials). Both OPS (Oriented Polystyrene) and PET ...
- Incorporation, LLC Services | Burbank, Los Angeles, Santa ... April 17, 2018At Corp911, Inc we provide our clients with a full range of Incorporation and LLC formation services throughout greater Burbank, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, San ...
- 2 DOGS AT THE SHOW SITE & OTHER EXHIBITOR SHOW SITE NOTES ... April 13, 2018page table of contents 2 philosophy of cpe dogs at the show site & other exhibitor show site notes entry eligibility, registering with cpe, address/name/email changes
- index | Southern Connecticut Agility Team (SCAT) April 15, 2018And a big CONGRATULATIONS to all those earning Level (1-4), Handler, Strategy or Games titles! You are too numerous to mention individually, but your accomplishments ...
- qrz.com April 15, 2018
- 20,323 hits